Seahorse SE720 Waterproof Protective Equipment Case (18.1 x 12.9 x 6.3")SE-720
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center layer, and a 1/2" thick high density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
- Padded Divider Sets: Optional (Available only with the SE-520, SE-720, SE-920, and SE-1220). Seahorse's Padded Divider sets consists of thickly padded, Velcro lined divider "walls" that are adjustable to an infinite variety of configurations, allowing you to provide various sized compartments to protect your valuable equipment.
- Waterproof Panel Kit: The Seahorse Panel Kits are used when specific equipment needs to be kept protected even when the case is open. These two plates are made of .063" brushed aluminum and include screws, one perimeter gasket and O-Rings for the screws to waterproof the bottom portion of your case.
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks (SE-430, SE-630, SE-830, and SE-1530 are ONLY available with Metal Keyed Locking Latches)
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Internal Mounting Bosses: Qty: 4 Located in the bottom of the case.
- Bosses use 1/4" self tapping screws
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior: 20.1 x 15.6 x 7.6" (51 x 39 x 19cm)
- Interior: 18.1 x 12.9 x 6.3” (46 x 33 x 16cm)
- 7.16 lbs. (3.25 kg) with Pre-scored Foam
- 6.7 lbs. (3.04 kg) Empty
- 8.51 lbs. (3.86 kg) with Padded Divider Set
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 10 lbs. (4.54 kg)
- Gunmetal Grey
- Safety Yellow (OSHA)
Interested in a Custom Color? Contact us for a custom quote.
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS Available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification