Seahorse SE1231 Waterproof Protective Case with Wheels and Pull Handle (28.6 x 17.7 x 6.6")SE-1231
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant (MIL-STD-810F and IEC 60529: IP67)
- Impact Resistant (MIL-STD-3010C)
- Meets airline ATA-300 Specifications
- Wide track wheels and built-in telescoping tote handle for easy rolling.
- Standard Safety Twist Latches
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes WITH Metal Hasps: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Buoyancy: 138.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, 3 thick cubed foam center layers, and a 1/2" thick high density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
- Panel Kit: The Panel Kits are used when specific
equipment needs to be kept protected even when the case is open. These
two plates are made of .063" brushed aluminum and include screws
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Internal Mounting Bosses: Qty: 6 Located in the bottom of the case.
- Bosses use 1/4" self tapping screws
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior:31.86 x 21.1 x 9.1" (80.9 x 53.6 x 23.1 cm)
- Interior: 28.6 x 17.7 x 6.6” (72.6 x 44.9 x 16.7 cm)
- 26 lbs. (11.8 kg) with Pre-scored Foam
- 23.6 lbs. (10.7 kg) Empty
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 27 lbs. (12.2 kg)
Interested in a Custom Color? Contact us for a custom quote.
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS Available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification