With over 11 cubic feet (0.311 cubic meters) of space, you can store,
protect, and move large loads in seconds. The reinforced honeycomb deck
and lid construction provide support for heavy equipment, or multiple
stacking on a 463L pallet. Opening the case at any altitude is not a
problem- the dual integrated automatic pressure equalization valves keep
moisture out and prevent vacuum lock, and the double wide grip makes
lifting easy. With an IP55 certification, the 0550 Transport Case will
protect your gear against rain and dirt. The 0550 Transport Case: Built
to move-by forklift, by wheel, by hand.
Pelican™ Protector Case Features:
- Color: Black
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Built to move, by forklift, by wheel, or by hand
- Fit six 0550 cases per 463L military pallet, 18 when stacked
- Over 11ft3 (.311m3) of storage space
- Dual Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valves
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Four extra deel to base to lid locking cleats ensure maximum stacking stability
- Locking metal Lidstay keeps lid locked in open position
- O-Ring seal for dust and water resistant seal (IP55)
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Optional Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Optional Caster Wheel Kit complete with brakes
- Optional Pallet Riser Kit
- Reinforced honeycomb deck and lid for added strength
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Store documents outside the case with the Document Container
Pins: Stainless Steel
Purge Body: ABS
Purge Vent: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
Purge O-Ring: 70 Shore Nitrile
Optional Foam: 1.3 lb Polyurethane
TOTAL DEPTH: 17.68" (44.9 cm)
Industry Standards & Certifications: IP57
INJECTION MOLDED CASES
Pelican Products, Inc. (“Pelican”) guarantees its injection molded products for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. Pelican™ injection molded cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place unless otherwise stated. To the extent permitted by law, Pelican’s liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam.
Pelican will either repair or replace any broken or defective part or case, at our sole option. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE REMEDIES HEREBY PROVIDED SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; AND (B) ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND ANY LIABILITY NOT BASED UPON CONTRACT ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PELICAN BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A CLAIM FOR SUCH DAMAGES IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Pelican’s liability to the purchaser for damages hereunder exceed the purchase price of the case in respect of which damages are claimed.
All warranty claims of any nature are barred if the case has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident.
Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.