SKB 3i-4214-5B Mil-Standard Injection Molded Case3i-4214-5B
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The iSeries cases feature a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C). The SKB iSeries line is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protectorclips
- Cushion grip handles on three sides
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Optional - Available Empty, Layered foam, or custom foam
- Made in the U.S.A.
Industry Standards & Certifications: This case conforms to IP67, MIL-STD648C, MIL-STD-810F
SKB's Lifetime Warranty:
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to their facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty.The warranty does not cover contents, so we strongly urge customers to test the case prior to use.