SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The iSeries cases feature a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C). The SKB iSeries line is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle with convenient push button release
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Convenient push button release pull handle
- TSA accepted key locking latches are available
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Optional - Available Empty, Pre-scored cubed foam, or custom foam
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ultra high-strength Polypropylene Copolymer Resin
|Available Colors || |
Interested in a Custom Color? Contact us for a custom quote.
29.00 x 22.00 x 16.00" (73.66 x 55.88 x 40.64 cm)
LID DEPTH: 2.00" (5.08 cm) / BOTTOM DEPTH: 14.00" (35.56 cm)
INT VOLUME: 5.91 cu ft. (0.17 cu m)
31.94 x 24.54 x 16.87" (81.13 x 62.33 x 42.85cm)
EXT VOLUME: 7.65 cu ft. (0.22 cu m)
36.00 lbs. (16.33 kg) with Pre-Scored Foam
28.50 lbs. (12.93 kg) Empty
3 feet for 30 minutes (IP67)
|Temperature Range ||-69° F (-56.11 ° C) to 180° F (82.22 ° C) |
|Buoyancy || |
Industry Standards & Certifications
This case conforms to IP67, MIL-STD648C, MIL-STD-810F
We are a leading industry expert and full service manufacturing, distribution, and customization source for protective case solutions. We have in-house engineering capabilities to modify or design custom case solutions to meet unique case needs.
- Custom Foam Inserts
- Custom Panels
- Custom Colors
- Branding - Dome Labels, Flat Labels, Screen Printing, Metal Name Plates
- Watertight Seals and Connectors
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.