SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The iSeries cases feature a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C). The SKB iSeries line is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Optional - Available Empty, Pre-scored foam, or custom foam
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ultra high-strength Polypropylene Copolymer Resin
|Available Colors || |
Interested in a Custom Color? Contact us for a custom quote.
10.75 x 6.13 x 3.25" (27.31 x 15.57 x 8.26 cm)
LID DEPTH: .50" (1.27 cm) / BOTTOM DEPTH: 2.75" (6.99 cm)
INT VOLUME: .12 cu ft. (0.00 cu m)
11.72 x 8.00 x 3.86" (29.77 x 20.32 x 9.80 cm)
EXT VOLUME: .21 cu ft. (0.01 cu m)
2.13 lbs. (.97 kg) with Pre-Scored Foam
1.90 lbs. (.86 kg.) Empty
3 feet for 30 minutes (IP67)
|Temperature Range ||-69° F (-56.11 ° C) to 180° F (82.22 ° C) |
|Buoyancy ||11.00 lbs (5.00 kg) |
Industry Standards & Certifications
This case conforms to IP67, MIL-STD648C, MIL-STD-810F
We are a leading industry expert and full service manufacturing, distribution, and customization source for protective case solutions. We have in-house engineering capabilities to modify or design custom case solutions to meet unique case needs.
- Custom Foam Inserts
- Custom Panels
- Custom Colors
- Branding - Dome Labels, Flat Labels, Screen Printing, Metal Name Plates
- Watertight Seals and Connectors
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.