SKB's 3R Mil-Standard Roto Cases were designed to meet the most demanding military specifications. These cases are roto-molded for strength and durability, airtight and waterproof with solid stainless steel latches and hinges that will withstand the most demanding shipping conditions. The 3R Mil-Std. Cases are molded of (LLDPE) polyethylene impact resistant / UV stabilized material and meet or exceed MIL-STD 810 and MIL-C-4150J specifications.
These shipping cases are all available with an empty interior. Some of the 3R case models are available with: customizable pre-scored cubed foam, layered foam, and padded dividers. Additionally, come cases come with a pull handle with wheels and most models that do not have built in wheels do have an optional caster kit that is sold separately. (See the accessories 3SKB-CAST1 caster kit.)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases Waterproof and dust tight (MIL-C-4150J)
- Superior rotationally molded strength and ergonomic design
- Impenetratable, yet ligthweigh LLDPE Polyethylene shell for maximum impact resistant
- UV, Solvents, Corrosion, Fungus Resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C and IP67)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Black powder coated Stainless steel latches and hinges prevents rusting
- Comfortable, spring-loaded, rubber over-molded handles
- These cases are designed and built to withstand levels of punishment in excess of all ATA and most industrial and military shipping specifications.
- 3R4024-18 -No Wheels - Optional Caster Kit Sold Separately
- Optional - Available Empty, Layered Foam, or custom foam
- Made in the U.S.A.
LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant
|Available Colors || |
40.00 x 24.00 x 18.00" (101.60 x 60.96 x 45.72 cm)
LID DEPTH: 3.50" (8.89 cm) /BOTTOM DEPTH: 14.50" (36.83 cm)
INT VOLUME: 10.00 cu ft. (0.28 cu m)
51.70 lbs. (23.45 kg.) Empty
65.65 lbs. (29.78 kg.) with Layered Foam
3 feet for 30 minutes (IP67)
|Temperature Range ||-40° F (-40 ° C) to 180° F (82.22 ° C) |
|Buoyancy ||625.00 lbs (284.00 kg) |
Industry Standards & Certifications
This case conforms to MIL-C-4150J, MIL-STD-810F, IP67, MIL-STD-648C
We are a leading industry expert and full service manufacturing, distribution, and customization source for protective case solutions. We have in-house engineering capabilities to modify or design custom case solutions to meet unique case needs.
- Custom Foam Inserts
- Custom Panels
- Custom Colors
- Branding - Dome Labels, Flat Labels, Screen Printing, Metal Name Plates
- Watertight Seals and Connectors
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
SKB's Lifetime Warranty:
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to their facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty.The warranty does not cover contents, so we strongly urge customers to test the case prior to use.