The DryBox™ is more than a plastic waterproof carrying case, its tough ABS design makes it the perfect light-weight and durable protective case.
Underwater Kinetics' injection molded dry boxes are made from premium high-impact ABS plastic and include a watertight, dustproof o-ring seal making the case extremely tough and resistant to scratches, dents and corrosion. The DryBox™ can be submerged to depths often exceeding 1 meter.
Light-weight and durable, these waterproof protective dry boxes are ideal for electronic instrumentation, test equipment, photographic equipment such as professional cameras or lenses, guns, or other delicate equipment.
- Watertight, dust proof, crushproof
- Tough ABS, coupled with stainless steel hinge-pin assembly, withstands a 7 foot drop to concrete
- Silicone rubber seal keeps out salt water and ozone
- Perfect carrying case for storing or protecting equipment
- Optional Lid - Choose a solid lid or a clear-view, polycarbonate lid to easily identify the case contents.
- Optional Interior: The DryBox™ are avialable Empty, with Pre-scored customizable foam, or conact us for custom foam inserts.
- Optional Panel Ring - All DryBox™ bottoms and solid lids have screw bosses. These cases can be used for mounting panel rings and other attachments. Each panel ring is solvent welded in place, for ultimate security and stability for your instruments.
- Eliminates ozone damage to stored contents
- ABS snap latches
- RoHS compliant
- ATA Rated
- Made in the U.S.A.
Tough ABS, coupled with our stainless steel hinge-pins
|Available Colors || |
Interested in a Custom Color? Contact us for a custom quote.
8.50 x 6.00 x 5.70" (21.59 x 15.24 x 14.48 cm)
LID DEPTH: .70" (1.78 cm) /BOTTOM DEPTH: 5.00" (12.70 cm)
9.40 x 7.20 x 6.20" (23.88 x 18.29 x 15.75 cm)
2.00 lbs. (.91 kg) with Pre-scored Foam
170 lbs. (.77 kg) Empty
3.28 ft. (1.00m)
|Temperature Range || |
Industry Standards & Certifications
We are a leading industry expert and full service manufacturing, distribution, and customization source for protective case solutions. We have in-house engineering capabilities to modify or design custom case solutions to meet unique case needs.
- Custom Foam Inserts
- Custom Panels
- Custom Colors
- Branding - Dome Labels, Flat Labels, Screen Printing, Metal Name Plates
- Watertight Seals and Connectors
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
Underwater Kinetics' Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Underwater Kinetics products are engineered for maximum performance and durability. All products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser only to be free from defective material and workmanship under normal and intended use. In addition, the Underwater Kinetics Limited Warranty covers materials used in its products to the original purchaser, from the date of purchase, as follows: plastics for 10 years; rubber for 3 years, LED and electronics for 3 years, rechargeable batteries for 90 days and lamps for 30 days.
In the event the original retail purchaser detects a defect in the material or workmanship, the product along with proof of purchase date should be returned to an authorized Underwater Kinetics dealer or directly to Underwater Kinetics with the postage prepaid. Underwater Kinetics agrees to repair or replace at Underwater Kinetics' sole discretion any product found to be defective in material or workmanship within the time period specified above.
Obsolete products and damage caused by third party products such as malfunctioning batteries are not covered under the UK warranty.
All warranty claims of any nature are voided if the product has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident.
To the extent permitted by law UK is not liable for any indirect or consequential damages, regardless of whether claims for such damages are based on warranty, contract, negligence, or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall UK’s liability to the purchaser for damages exceed the purchase price of the product in respect of which damages are claimed.