Fits cable diameter: 0.05" to 0.47" (#10-2 AWG) (1/2" NPT)
Watertight Wire Seals can be purchased here for self-installation.
For running wire through a case wall using a waterproof, strain relief seal. Clamping mechanism works as a compression nut or packing gland. As the outer nut is tightened, inside seal against cable (or tubing). Made of nylon 6/6 flame resistant, self-extinguishing Buna-N form seal. Ready for typical applications such as propane hose applications, vinyl tubing, instrumentation, and underground for direct burial.
- Resistant to salt water, acids, alkalis, alcohol, ether, esters, ketones, mineral, animal and vegetable oils
- UL recognized, RoHs compliant, exceeds Nema 4x or 6 requirements
- Watertight to 300 Feet!
- Sealing solutions for a wide range of wire sizes
- Non-corrosive for use in the marine environment
- Can be used for propane enclosures, antennas, & hydraulic hoses
- Nylon with synthetic rubber and/or Urethane gasket
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us
or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.