Underwater Kinetics UK-827 Transit CaseUK-827TC
NOTE THE LEAD TIME FOR ALL UNDERWATER KINETICS CASES AND ACCESSORIES IS
APPROXIMATELY 4-8 WEEKS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A MORE ACCURATE LEAD
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
The Transit™ Case and the Loadout™ Case are Underwater Kinetics extra large hard protective transport case lines. The UK Transit™ and Loadout™ cases come in exactly the same shape and sizes, but are made from different resins.
Transit Case vs. Loadout Case: The Difference
The Transit™ Cases are constructed with ultra-solid, high-impact ABS resin. ABS is exceptionally durable, tough, and better resists becoming brittle in cold, harsh weather. ABS resin is field repairable and interior components can be solvent welded to the case shell. Transit Cases are also made with silicone O-rings for a superb watertight seal.
The Loadout™ Cases are made from automobile grade, micro-cellular foamed, reinforced polypropylene resin. This results in a case that is lighter in weight and more chemically resistant. The design of the Loadout™ Case, based on this polypropylene resin blend, brings up to a 20 percent reduction in weight from the Transit™ Case line and a significant increase in impact resistance over its competitors. Loadout Cases are made with more cost effective neoprene o-rings.
Both versions are Waterproof, Dustproof, and Shockproof. These tough injection molded protective carrying, storage, transport, travel cases are designed with rigid reinforced walls to give maximum protection for even the most sensitive and expensive equipment.
- Ball Bearing Wheels - UK's wheels are custom-made from ultra-strong urethane. The wheel's shaft is shock-mounted, so it can absord the stock and not your gear or equipment. UK's hard protective transport cases will protect equipment regardless of the terrain.
- Removable Hinge Rod - Easily remove the lid from the body of the case by rotating the tab on the hinge rod. Its removal is only possible when the lid is opened, preventing theft of contents.
- Pull-Out Handle - UK's cases pull up handles are made of super strong thermoplastic composite. A handle lock allows it to be securely locked into place extended or retracted.
- Spring Action Handle - Spring action handles stay out of the way when not in use.
- Twist Lock Latches - Stainless steel twist-lock latches stay closed while in transit and open easily with one action.
- Optional instrument panel mounting ring
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
- Made in the U.S.A.
*The extendable handle and 3" wheels make transporting the case easy with heavy loads. The extendable handle and wheels are optional and the case can be purchase without the handle and wheels.
With the cases rib reinforced walls, resistance to fine dust, waterproofing up to one meter, the Transit™ Case and the Loadout™ Case provides maximum protection during transport and storage for:
- Electronic equipment, test equipment
- Scientific and oceanographic instrumentation
- Professional photographic equipment and lighting gear
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Emergency kits
- Forensic evidence collections
- Weapons and ammunition
- Sales samples
- Sales presentation packages
- Art objects
Underwater Kinetics' Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Underwater Kinetics products are engineered for maximum performance and durability. All products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser only to be free from defective material and workmanship under normal and intended use. In addition, the Underwater Kinetics Limited Warranty covers materials used in its products to the original purchaser, from the date of purchase, as follows: plastics for 10 years; rubber for 3 years, LED and electronics for 3 years, rechargeable batteries for 90 days and lamps for 30 days.
In the event the original retail purchaser detects a defect in the material or workmanship, the product along with proof of purchase date should be returned to an authorized Underwater Kinetics dealer or directly to Underwater Kinetics with the postage prepaid. Underwater Kinetics agrees to repair or replace at Underwater Kinetics' sole discretion any product found to be defective in material or workmanship within the time period specified above.
Obsolete products and damage caused by third party products such as malfunctioning batteries are not covered under the UK warranty.
All warranty claims of any nature are voided if the product has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident.To the extent permitted by law UK is not liable for any indirect or consequential damages, regardless of whether claims for such damages are based on warranty, contract, negligence, or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall UK’s liability to the purchaser for damages exceed the purchase price of the product in respect of which damages are claimed.