Underwater Kinetics UK-312UK-312
NOTE THE LEAD TIME FOR ALL UNDERWATER KINETICS CASES AND ACCESSORIES IS
APPROXIMATELY 4-8 WEEKS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A MORE ACCURATE LEAD
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
This UK 312 UltraBox™ is a protective watertight all weather mini briefcase. This case is made from high-impact ABS plastic, which is extremely tough and resists scratches, dents and corrosion. With an interior that is slightly larger than a standard letter, it is deep enough to protect important documents, electronic tablets, phone, camera, and more. The optional pre-scored foam can be easily customized to house sensitive equipment, such as electronics, gas analyzers, rf devices. The o-ring seal will help protect the equipment inside the case (guns, tools, etc.) from rust and corrosive gases. The recessed frame in the case will support an electronic instrument panel.
- Waterproof: 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67)
- High impact ABS case protects contents from crushing and is field repairable or easily modified for special projects
- Automatic pressure equalization valve insures easy opening after altitude or temperature change
- Twin 5/32 inch padlock loops
- Dual purpose latches stabilize the lid and seal if dropped and automatically equalize interior pressure when opened
- Stainless steel hinge (full width) and latch pins
- Optional nylon mesh lid pouch for storing accessories
- O-ring sealed lid protects against moisture, dust and corrosive gasses.
- Snap-on nylon strap handle with contoured rubber grip
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Instrument panel frame in base wiih 8 screw holes for OEM electronics devices
- Made in the U.S.A.
Underwater Kinetics' Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Underwater Kinetics products are engineered for maximum performance and durability. All products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser only to be free from defective material and workmanship under normal and intended use. In addition, the Underwater Kinetics Limited Warranty covers materials used in its products to the original purchaser, from the date of purchase, as follows: plastics for 10 years; rubber for 3 years, LED and electronics for 3 years, rechargeable batteries for 90 days and lamps for 30 days.
In the event the original retail purchaser detects a defect in the material or workmanship, the product along with proof of purchase date should be returned to an authorized Underwater Kinetics dealer or directly to Underwater Kinetics with the postage prepaid. Underwater Kinetics agrees to repair or replace at Underwater Kinetics' sole discretion any product found to be defective in material or workmanship within the time period specified above.
Obsolete products and damage caused by third party products such as malfunctioning batteries are not covered under the UK warranty.
All warranty claims of any nature are voided if the product has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident.To the extent permitted by law UK is not liable for any indirect or consequential damages, regardless of whether claims for such damages are based on warranty, contract, negligence, or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall UK’s liability to the purchaser for damages exceed the purchase price of the product in respect of which damages are claimed.