This UK 312 UltraBox™ is a protective watertight all weather mini
briefcase. This case is made from high-impact ABS plastic, which is
extremely tough and resists scratches, dents and corrosion. With an
interior that is slightly larger than a standard letter, it is deep
enough to protect important documents, electronic tablets, phone,
camera, and more. The optional pre-scored foam can be easily customized
to house sensitive equipment, such as electronics, gas analyzers, rf
devices. The o-ring seal will help protect the equipment inside the case
(guns, tools, etc.) from rust and corrosive gases. The recessed frame
in the case will support an electronic instrument panel.
- Waterproof: 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67)
- High impact ABS case protects contents from crushing and is field repairable or easily modified for special projects
- Automatic pressure equalization valve insures easy opening after altitude or temperature change
- Twin 5/32 inch padlock loops
- Dual purpose latches stabilize the lid and seal if dropped and automatically equalize interior pressure when opened
- Stainless steel hinge (full width) and latch pins
- Optional nylon mesh lid pouch for storing accessories
- O-ring sealed lid protects against moisture, dust and corrosive gasses.
- Snap-on nylon strap handle with contoured rubber grip
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Instrument panel frame in base wiih 8 screw holes for OEM electronics devices
- Made in the U.S.A.
Materials: High Impact ABS
Available Colors: Black
Interior Dimensions: 11.50 x 8.90 x 3.10" (29.21 x 22.61 x 7.87 cm)
LID DEPTH: 1.00" (2.54 cm) / BOTTOM DEPTH: 2.10" (5.33 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 12.20 x 10.40 x 3.30" (30.99 x 26.42 x 8.38 cm)
Weight: 2.10 lbs (.96 kg.) with Pre-scored Foam
1.90 lbs. (.86 kg.) Empty
Depth Rating: 3.28 ft (1.00m)
Industry Standards & Certifications: IP67
Underwater Kinetics' Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Underwater Kinetics products are engineered for maximum performance
and durability. All products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the
original retail purchaser only to be free from defective material and
workmanship under normal and intended use. In addition, the Underwater
Kinetics Limited Warranty covers materials used in its products to the
original purchaser, from the date of purchase, as follows: plastics
for 10 years; rubber for 3 years, LED and electronics for 3 years,
rechargeable batteries for 90 days and lamps for 30 days.
the event the original retail purchaser detects a defect in the
material or workmanship, the product along with proof of purchase date
should be returned to an authorized Underwater Kinetics dealer or
directly to Underwater Kinetics with the postage prepaid. Underwater
Kinetics agrees to repair or replace at Underwater Kinetics' sole
discretion any product found to be defective in material or workmanship
within the time period specified above.
Obsolete products and
damage caused by third party products such as malfunctioning
batteries are not covered under the UK warranty.
claims of any nature are voided if the product has been altered,
damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse,
misuse, negligence or accident.
To the extent permitted by
law UK is not liable for any indirect or consequential damages,
regardless of whether claims for such damages are based on warranty,
contract, negligence, or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, in
no event shall UK’s liability to the purchaser for damages exceed the
purchase price of the product in respect of which damages are