Underwater Kinetics UK-206UK-206
NOTE THE LEAD TIME FOR ALL UNDERWATER KINETICS CASES AND ACCESSORIES IS
APPROXIMATELY 4-8 WEEKS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A MORE ACCURATE LEAD
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
This UK 206 UltraBox™ is a protective watertight outdoor box that is made from high-impact ABS plastic, which is extremely tough and resists scratches, dents and corrosion. The UltraBox™ cases also have an automatic pressure equalization valve to insure easy opening after altitude or temperature changes. With its o-ring seal, the UltraBox™ is waterproof, airproof, and moisture proof - providing the ultimate in light weight protection.
The UltraBox™ protective carrying cases offer premium protection of small electronic equipment, sound equipment, photographic equipment like a camera or lenses, and delicate personal items.
- Waterproof, moistureproof, airproof, and dustproof
- Submersible to depths often exceeding 16 feet/5 meters
- High Impact ABS, LEXAN, polyurethane rubber & stainless steel construction
- Automatic pressure equalization valve insures easy opening after altitude or temperature change
- Safety Latch - UK's UltraBox™ boxes have a propritary spring loaded latch, which remains shut when dropped from up to 6 feet (2 meters)
- Optional removable shock-absorbent rubber liner protects sensitive equipment
- Optional nylon mesh lid pouch for storing accessories
- Available with clear lid to view contents or solid lid to protect against light
- Designed for mounting of an electronic panel in the lid or bottom of the case
- O-ring sealed
- Lanyard included - The nylon and rubber lanyard easily slips over your wrist to leave your hands free.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Underwater Kinetics' Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Underwater Kinetics products are engineered for maximum performance and durability. All products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser only to be free from defective material and workmanship under normal and intended use. In addition, the Underwater Kinetics Limited Warranty covers materials used in its products to the original purchaser, from the date of purchase, as follows: plastics for 10 years; rubber for 3 years, LED and electronics for 3 years, rechargeable batteries for 90 days and lamps for 30 days.
In the event the original retail purchaser detects a defect in the material or workmanship, the product along with proof of purchase date should be returned to an authorized Underwater Kinetics dealer or directly to Underwater Kinetics with the postage prepaid. Underwater Kinetics agrees to repair or replace at Underwater Kinetics' sole discretion any product found to be defective in material or workmanship within the time period specified above.
Obsolete products and damage caused by third party products such as malfunctioning batteries are not covered under the UK warranty.
All warranty claims of any nature are voided if the product has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident.
To the extent permitted by
law UK is not liable for any indirect or consequential damages,
regardless of whether claims for such damages are based on warranty,
contract, negligence, or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, in
no event shall UK’s liability to the purchaser for damages exceed the
purchase price of the product in respect of which damages are