Seahorse SE1235 Waterproof Protective Case (28.8 x 17.5 x 10.7")SE-1235
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant (MIL-STD-810F and IEC 60529: IP67)
- Impact Resistant (MIL-STD-3010C)
- Meets airline ATA-300 Specifications
- Wide track wheels and built-in telescoping tote handle for easy rolling.
- Standard Safety Twist Latches
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes WITH Metal Hasps: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, 3 thick cubed foam center layers, and a 1/2" thick high density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
- Optional Panels: The Panels are used when specific equipment needs to be kept protected even when the case is open. These two plates are made of .063" brushed aluminum and include screws
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Internal Mounting Bosses: Qty: 6 Located in the bottom of the case.
- Bosses use 1/4" self tapping screws
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior:31.86 x 21.1 x 13.2" (80.92 x 53.59 x 33.52 cm)
- Interior: 28.8 x 17.5 x 10.7” (73.15 x 44.45 x 27.17 cm)
- xx lbs. (xx kg) with Pre-scored Foam
- 28 lbs. (12.7 kg) Empty
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
Interested in a Custom Color? Contact us for a custom quote.
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS Available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification