- Hermetic Seal – An Absolute Airtight Seal Preventing the Re-entry or Release of Air and Micro-Organisms
- Made in the USA
- Traps Odors Inside the Re-sealable Lightweight Bag
- Stock Sizes Ranging from 7” x 7” to 28” x 20”
- Protects Against Microscopic Particles like Dust and Sand
- Recyclable and Reusable
- FDA & NSF Approved Food Safe Materials
- Excellent for Long Term Biohazard Storage
- Excellent Anaerobic Chambers, with Results in Two to Four Hours.
- Tensile Strength: ASTM Method D-882 Typical Value MD: 3,720 PSI / TD: 2,630 PSI
- Can Withstand Direct Heat Up to 170 Fahrenheit
- Add Boiling Water to the OPSAK to Rehydrate Food
- Patent Protected Closure
- No BPA or Use of Any Harsh Chemicals
- Scuba Schools International Approved Waterproof up to 200 Feet/60 Meters
- 5 mil Patented Film Technology with Barrier and Odor-Proofing Capabilities
Warranty: aLOKSAK and OPSAK are not industructable and should be
used with care. LOKSAK does not warranty that this bag will protect your
device in all environments. Do not expose to extreme heat. LOKSAK's
bags are not pressurized bags. User exposes their devices to hazards
at own risk. User must follow all testing and sealing instructions
carefully and replace a bag after extended use. LOKSAK will not be
responsibile for any damages due to improper sealing or not testing a
new bag prior to use.
OPSAK Disclaimer VERY IMPORTANT
– Bag is water / odor proof only if sealed in the following way:
To test seal prior to use trap a small amount of air inside the bag.
Seal zipper completely by sliding fingers from one end to the other
being certain there are no kinks or bends in the seal. The zipper seal
should feel smooth and wrinkle-free.
Submerge bag in a
container of water and squeeze sides gently to test seal. If a steady
stream of air bubbles appear, the bag is damaged or not sealed properly.
Repeat the test to verify if the bag is not damaged. If defective and
unused, contact LOKSAK or click here for instructions on how to
return the defective bag for replacement.
Caution: DO NOT
CONTAMINATE THE OUTSIDE OF THE BAG WITH ODORS FROM YOUR HANDS. OPSAK
bags are durable but not indestructible. Normal wear is not a defect.
Do not attempt to replace the OPSAK with a commercial over-the-counter
reclosable bag. OPSAK bags have a unique closure system that holds
three patents and has been certified leak-proof to 200 feet/60 meters
by SSI/ National Association of Scuba Diving Schools. These bags are
approved for diving applications.
Replace the bags after extended use. Avoid exposure to excessive heat and caustic chemicals.