HPRC2300 Waterproof Utility Case (12.00 x 9.09 x 5.40")HPRC-2300
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
- Waterproof- Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase waterproof
- Resistant to dust, moisture, acids, and sand.
- HPRC cases are made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. The cases are also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition.
- Unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories
- Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection.
- Automatic valve - Automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- Ergonomic handle - Made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
- Closing latches extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
- Reinforced corners - Make it extremely shock-resistant
- Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
- Subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOR.
- HPRC Cases are ISO9001 confirming a particular attention and interest in maintaining a product at the highest level. These tests and certifications guarantee and certify the quality of the product HPRC and its durability. They also give a guarantee to the user HPRC can buy case of high quality designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.
- Optional - Available Empty, Pre-scored cubed foam, or custom foam
Materials: Made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. The cases are also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel.
Available Colors: Black, Red, or Blue
Interior Dimensions: 12.00 x 9.09 x 5.40" (30.40 x 23.10 x 13.75 cm)
LID DEPTH: 1.22" (3.10 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 13.19 x 11.38 x 6.10" (33.50 x 28.90 x 15.50 cm)
Weight: 3.68 lbs. (1.67 kg) Empty
Depth Rating: 3 feet for 30 minutes (IP67)
Temperature Range: -40° F (-40 ° C) to 176° F (80 ° C)
Buoyancy: 14.54 lbs (6.60 kg)
Industry Standards & Certifications: Subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOR.
HPRC's Lifetime Warranty: HPRC products have been built to rigorous standards of quality and are guaranteed against all defects in materials and workmanship for the whole life of the case.