COMPARE TO MSRP of $32.78
The 90° lamp head rotates in any direction to focus light exactly where you need it. Simply lay the 4AA Right Angle Light down and twist the light head to point at your work. A sturdy unbreakable nylon clip is included so that the 4AA Right Angle Light can be clipped to a coat pocket, safety strap, or belt. Once again twist the head to light up your work. For straight on illumination the right angle section can be removed. For easy access a stainless split ring and snap are included for attachment to clothing loops and button holes. The high impact ABS and polycarbonate case is o-ring sealed and waterproof use in the rain and submerged illumination.A necessity for confined space workers, utilities, municipalities, firefighters, safety inspectors, etc. UL rated for use in hazardous locations.
- Head rotates 360° to direct beam in any direction
- Split ring and clip included for attachment to coat pocket, belt or strap
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance
- Rubber covered thumb switch allows momentary or continuous duty
- Prefocused high intensity xenon lamp.
- New easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries
- Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarized battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimize explosive risk from leaking batteries
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction.
- Waterproof to 30 Feet (10 meters)
Battery: 4 x Duracell MN1500/PC1500, Energizer E91/EN91 or Rayovac AL-AA/815 1.5V alkaline AA-cells. Although other types of batteries may work in this light, they have not been rated for use in hazardous locations.