Underwater Kinetics is now offering their largest cases in two different materials. Their LoadOut Cases are made from polypropylene for our budget minded customers, while the TransitCases are built using premium ABS resin, which increases the strength, durability and overall performance of the case.
UNDERWATER KINETICS LOADOUT CASES
The tough automotive grade polypropylene resin shell and o-ring seal protects electronics, cameras, lighting, medical kits, weapons, sales kits, cables, and much more from water, harmful gases, dust, and impact. Six stainless steel twist latches and a removable hinge pin secure the lid and base. Three front and end spring loaded stainless steel handles provide for easy handling. A fiberglass reinforced pull out latching handle and wide roller bearing wheels are provided for rolling heavy contents. Optional pre-scored foam padding allows customized fitting for protected items.
- Durable, non-corroding high impact polypropylene resin construction
- Protects against salt air, water, sand and dust
- Withstands 1 meter submersion test
- Built-in 2 in recessed wheels and retractable handle
- Available with user configurable pre-scored foam filling
- Removable full length stainless steel hinge pin, padlock loops and 6 latches secure
- Pressure equalization valve allows easy opening after altitude or temperature change
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
- Spring loaded steel handles with stainless steel twist-lock latches
- Standard color is black. Custom colors and materials available on quotation
Internal Dimensions: 26.8" L x 17.8" W x 8.2" D "
External Dimensions: 28.8" L x 20.1" W x 9.7" D in (with handle and wheels)
Base Depth: 6.1"
Lid Depth: 2.1"
Weight (empty): 20.0 lbs with wheels and handles
Submersion Test Depth: 1 meter
Materials: Polypropylene, stainless steel hinge pins, neoprene rubber o-ring