Starlight Cases are the perfect solution for storing, shipping and protecting delicate gear and equipment
from the elements
Starlight Cases are ideal for storing firearms, night vision optics, scopes, cameras, photo lenses, video equipment, measuring tools,
medical equipment, dive gear, musical instruments, and many other valuables requiring top of the line protection.
The Strength contoured design, stackable interlocking features and an airtight and dust proof seal with pressure equalization purge valve,
make these the ultimate in protective cases.
Starlight Cases meet and exceed the requirements set forth by the ATA (Airline Transportation Association).
Starlight Cases feature secure ABS resin latches, Stainless Steel hinge pins and MIL-SPEC spring loaded stainless steel handles.
All of our cases float when full.
Starlight Cases not only survived and held up, but conquered the salt, sand, dust and extreme temperatures of ""Desert Storm"" and ""Operation Enduring Freedom"".
Drop tested and survived a drop from a five story building with only surface scratches. These cases even refused to be crushed under the weight of
a US Army MK 113 Armored Tank
Backed by an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty, Starlight Cases have been deployed into and survived thousands of Military Applications all over the world.
Starlight Case SC-0612620 Specifications and Features
- Superior protection for delicate equipment.
- Factory tested watertight and airtight to 400' underwater!
- Survived a drop from a five story building with only surface scratches
- Blast tested with a 27,000 psi water cannon
- Exceeds Military Standard MIL-C 4150J testing procedures.
- Starlight meets and exceeds ATA 300 Class 1 specification requirements
- Specially formulated ABS polymeric resin
- Lightweight with superior strength
- Designed to exceed military standard C-4150
- Airtight, watertight Buna ""O"" ring gasket seal
- Strength contoured, stackable interlocking design
- Injection Molded For Superior Strength and Tight Dimensional Tolerances
- -65°F to + 165°F enviromental working temperature range
- Will Float fully loaded with equipment
- Dent proof, Crush Proof
- Rust Proof Hardware, Spring Loaded Carry Handle
- Patented Stainless Steel Spring Loaded Latch Lock Security
- Chemical and Solvent Resistant
- Molded Padlock Holes for Locking with Standard MasterLock
- Superior strength - virtually indestructible
- Atmospheric Pressure Equalization Purge Valve
- Optional 4 Piece Customizable ""Hex-A-Pluk"" Foam Set
- Optional Wheel and Pull Handle Kit
6.0"" Deep X 12.0"" Wide X 20.0"" Long
Available Colors: Black, Green, OD Green (Olive Drab) and Desert Tan.
Click here to see more Starlight Cases.
Starlight Cases General Specifications